We are a family-focused veterinary clinic specialisng in the care of companion animals.
We offer a range of services from our clinic premises. These include:
- consultations – discussing your animal’s health, advice and progress checks
- microchipping and registration with the New Zealand Companion Animal Register
- nutrition advice and food sales – Nutro and Royal Canin maintenance food and Royal Canin Veterinary Specialist diets available
- flea and worming advice and sales
- dental scaling and polishing
- digital x-ray
- in-clinic diagnostics
- Diagnostics and specialised treatments
We are able to send away for specialised results, and we will refer on if there is an issue that needs further care.
- After-hours Service
We are dedicated to the care of your animal. An after-hours service is available should you need urgent care outside of clinic hours.